Pages

1.16.2011

book slings

A friend forwarded me this link, but I can't remember who, so if you are that person please remind me!

As soon as I saw these book slings I loved them and knew I wanted to do them in the kids' rooms. Lydda Grace was so excited about them and since we put them up yesterday I have already caught her several times sitting and reading and rocking. The basket has blankets and baby dolls in it so she can cuddle and read to her babies.

This was a totally forced smile as she is still in the "don't take a picture of me" stage!


And in this picture you can see her curtains which were recently made as well.

3 comments:

Ashley said...

so cute! and love her curtains! I know you love books- do you have any recommendations of yours & her favorites?

Amanda Caldwell said...

love the slings! they turned out great!

Anonymous said...

Emily those look amazing!!! Great job!!! I hope they were easy because they sure look great!

;)
Amy S