Pages

10.02.2009

recently

Our girl is really growing!

She is talking more: Mama, Dada, nini (night night), dog (in a very deep voice which is so funny), bye bye, this, that, and walk. She also does a good job just copying a lot of sounds of words.

She knows a lot of her body parts: nose, ears, mouth, head, feet and can point to them and pat her head. (I'll try to get video of this up soon).

Still no real walking yet though there have been a few half steps where she will sort of step and then fall into our arms or then immediately sit.

Lydda Grace is also becoming much more willful with clearer ideas of what she wants to do and when and how she wants to do it. Thankfully these episodes are few and far between... we really do have a sweet baby girl.
Dada brought this cup back from a football game and Lydda Grace LOVES it. She is really into drinking out of a straw now, especially if it's from Mama or Dada's cup.

Before church in the new dress Gran smocked for Lydda Grace. I love the blue with her eyes!!

My mom (Gran) was up for a few days this week as I've been wanting to work on sewing a winter coat for Lydda Grace but have been nervous about it and haven't found the time. We sewed and shopped and played... very fun! And the coat turned out beautifully! Pictures will come later I'm sure :) With all the busyness I don't have any Gran pictures, though she did take this video of me and Lydda Grace (yes this is what I look like in the mornings before my shower and I'm posting it online for the world to see! yikes!)

No comments: