Pages

8.09.2008

we are in LOVE with this baby girl!

I seriously think we could just sit and look at Lydda Grace for hours on end! She makes the funniest expressions and keeps us entertained! It's really sweet when she gets a little smile while she's sleeping, I think it may just be indigestion, but I prefer to think she's having happy dreams.
Jon had to work today, he was doing teambuilding training for the RAs outside on-campus. Thankfully, the weather was actually not too bad today so Lydda Grace and I walked out to surprise him and for her to meet some of the RAs. It was a lot of fun. I forgot to take pictures though!
Here are a few pictures.

Lydda Grace really seems to like her swing. I was hoping it would put her to sleep but no such luck!


Here is Lydda Grace with some beautiful flowers that Mark's parents sent! Finn was really interested in the flowers too :)


I love this picture, she is so peaceful.


We had to wash this quilt and we wrapped Lydda Grace in it when it came out of the dryer. She loved it! Who wouldn't!

1 comment:

Susan said...

Gran can't wait to see her. Grandpa is thinking he should maybe go to Clemson tomorrow too! She is prettier by the day!!