Pages

8.08.2008

Lydda Grace & Fincastle

So Ms. Lee brought a gift to Lydda Grace and what does Finn do? He thinks it is his gift so he sits in the paper the gift came in.

Well, I thought some more videos would be fun. Finn has finally come around as of last night or early this morning to the idea of being in the same room as Lydda Grace. Here are a couple of videos for entertainment. I missed the video of him sitting on the dresser watching Emily change Lydda Grace's diaper. However, the video I did catch with Emily's help is the first time they have been together since Lydda Grace has joined us.
Here is Finn lying with Lydda Grace:

Here is Finn leaving after I took out her pacifier. (Having the pacifier in was the only way he would lay in the bed until we got her there. As you can see from this video, he does not like it when she cries.)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

haha - I love the videos! keep 'em coming :) although - I hope there aren't too many more from 1:30 am! - rebekah

Bill & Stacie said...

I love it! He might get used to her one day. Ours still aren't completely sure about Meredith and it has been a year.