Pages

8.18.2008

Move-In Weekend

Here's a photo shoot I did of Lydda Grace on Friday. She did really well... for a while :o) I wish I had done these in sepia since that's my favorite... I may have to convert them.

This was a busy weekend for Jon. Lydda Grace and I went for a walk Saturday over to his area of campus and walked around for a bit with him. Then we were so glad to have Mrs. Dixie and Mr. Chris, Karen, and the Boerckels stop by to visit! It was a fun day! Aunt Bethy moved back to Clemson on Sunday so we are glad to have her back!

It's nice to have the school year underway and to feel like we can start the process of getting into our own little routine. Jon is starting further graduate studies this semester and is teaching an RA class as well as all his regular duties so that will make things exciting for us all. Lydda Grace and I are sticking with the eat, sleep, poop schedule for now :o)





4 comments:

Chad and Mollie Hayes said...

How precious!! Hey! Those aren't cloth diapers!?!

Bill & Stacie said...

She is so cute and looks like her daddy.

Meredith said...

She is precious! Who have you guys thought she looked like? I think I see both of you in her! So fun!

Anonymous said...

We love the B&W pics - she is so cute! Brian & Kim