Pages

8.04.2008

Some Videos and NASCAR outfit

Hello all,
Here are 3 video's we have taken of Lydda Grace.
1. The first one is of the grandparents and Aunts and Uncles coming into the room.


2. This second one is where I continued from where Emily cut the first part off.


3. This third one is where Emily and I were dressing Lydda Grace to come home from the hospital.


What an awesome blessing we have. I am loving every minute of being a dad. So know that more videos are to come.

So yesterday during the Pocono race Emily took a picture of Lydda Grace and me in our Greg Biffle outfits while watching the race. I think we make a great cheering section.


Grace and peace,
Wylie

3 comments:

Chad and Mollie Hayes said...

The videos are great!! Thanks for sharing a little piece of your precious baby with us!! How exciting!! You guys are already the most wonderful parents! I can't wait to catch up Em, and hear all the details!

JJ said...

"hold on, hold on everybody" (while propping the camera up.)

Wylie you're ridiculous. You guys are doing great! We love you.

-Josh & Kami

Anonymous said...

Yea!!! We're are so thankful to God here at Grace Covenant little Lydda!

Enjoy every moment with her. And I am glad that you did not name her Pisidian Antioch (Acts 13).

Lydda Grace is a great name. May she be blessed.

Chris Hutchinson