Pages

12.27.2011

Krispy Kreme

So Emily and Granna had the great idea to take the kids for Krispy Kreme donuts one morning for breakfast.  Emily had envisioned great pictures of icing all over their faces from the new camera.  Granna looked forward to sharing in the first donut experience.  And below is what actually happened.

The donuts.

The first reaction...a smile.

The second reaction.
(On a side note: LG and Wade did not eat a single donut.  They would not even put them in their mouths.)

A donut with sprinkles.

Ok I will try the sprinkles and chocolate.





I don't know what I think about this donut.


Well I guess I will try the sprinkles and chocolate.

Mmm...Mmm

Granna, Mr. Richard, and Uncle Nick at the table where donuts were being enjoyed.

1 comment:

Amanda Caldwell said...

Didn't like donuts?!?! Whoa! We'll have to let Evelyn and Ben teach them about donuts. They are pros at our house!