Pages

12.07.2011

doctor visit

The kids both had their 3 year and 18 month well check-ups today.

Wade threw the cap for LG's urine specimen cup in the toilet and then flushed it while I was trying to catch a little peepee in the cup, and then I had to reach into the toilet and get it out..... great start!

I had reassured LG over and over that she wasn't due for shots only to realize that she needed the flu vaccine! I felt horrible, just humbly told her I was wrong and apologized for misleading her... didn't seem to help as she screamed until it was over and she got a sparkly band-aid and was completely happy again!

Here are their stats:
Lydda Grace-
Height- 3 ft. 4 inches
Weight- 34 lbs.

Wade-
Height- 2 feet 9 inches
Weight- 25 lbs. 13 oz.

Overall, as I look back over our day I am thinking how grateful I am that I was able to take both my babies to the doctor for WELL check-ups and that they both checked out beautifully. It's a sobering thing to reflect upon while my sweet friend Rose, her husband Brian and their one day-old baby Jude are at MUSC and Jude is fighting to survive.

If you would take just a moment to lift this precious family (Brian, Rose, Annabelle, and Jude) up to the Lord... 

No comments: