Pages

12.02.2011

around the house

We've been staying busy for the last several weeks. These are some pictures before and since Thanksgiving of life on the homefront. 
LG making a Thanksgiving craft

Wade loves markers! Good thing they are washable!

I saw this on a blog.... play with uncooked spaghetti noodles and play doh
it was GREAT. They loved sticking the noodles into the play doh and it
occupied them WAY longer than anything has in a long time.



Lunch outside on a really pretty day.

Wade's been off and on congested and has had to use the
nebulizer. I remember when LG got to the age that she could sit by herself to
do it I thought she was so old and now the Wadester can do it on his own! 

Beans!! And yes, they are holding ice cream cones. LG asked if they could
have them to scoop with and I said sure why not?! I quickly discovered
why not.... beans stick to soggy ice cream cones... ugh, oh well! It was fun!


Wade kept playing long after LG was finished. When he started
throwing beans I decided it was time to clean up :)

Picnic in the den! I love that these two are starting to play TOGETHER!!!!

No comments: