Pages

11.15.2011

while we were gone

While we were away in China Lydda Grace and Wade stayed very busy with BeBe and PopPop! They (the kids I mean!) did amazingly well (well now that I think about it so did BeBe and PopPop!!). We Skyped with them twice and it didn't seem to faze them. Here are a few highlights.
Skyping with Mama and Dada


I miss those little curls!


Practicing memory verses with PoPop, this is our
typical breakfast routine so it was nice to continue
while we were away.

Wade loves to snuggle and will often lay down
on the floor for a 5 second "nap"


LG got some fun new paperdolls from BeBe and PopPop! 

Watching Clemson football- you guys should have cheered louder!

Making pumpkin cookies with Aunt Kay, who came to stay
for a couple days and help out

They did go to the zoo but this picture was taken
at the ...... new gas station!! haha! I love that!
I haven't been yet, but it's apparently really nice
has a nice area to sit, etc. 

Making monkey bread. Wearing this apron with her nose scrunched
up..... this could be me at her age! 

It doesn't get much better than a big box!
 Thank you BeBe and PopPop for a fun week while Mama and Dada were gone!!!
BeBe also took the time to write down a few of the kids' comments while we were away. Here are some of my favorites:

BeBe to LG: "You are beautiful all the time"
LG: "Yeah, my mom tells me that" (I'm working on teaching her she's not just beautiful after she puts on a pretty dress and a bow in her hair!... Glad it seems to be sticking!)

LG: " I got on this stool all by myself. It is amazing!!!"

Wade's new words: oreo, ping pong, quilt, i do, goofball (this was copying "Fancy Nancy"), (pretty much copying the last word or two of what someone else has said)

BeBe: "Who wants to go to Wal-mart?"
---- you would have though I (BeBe) said Disney World!

LG (looking in the mirror w/ her new skirt on): "I look famous!"


No comments: