Pages

11.15.2011

"Lydda Grace on the water"

So tonight Emily was out of the house, I had the kids all to myself.  So we were at the dinner tonight and Emily had ask me to give the kids a bath.  So towards the end of dinner (which really means: Wade ate one bite of food and Lydda Grace ate two bites of each food), I started to sing: "Wade on the water".

So here is the discourse:
Jon: "Wade on the water"
Jon (a fifth above): "Wade on the water"
Jon (an eigth above): "Wade on the water"

Jon: repeated a second time the above.


Jon: "Wade on the water"
Jon (a fifth above): "Wade on the water"
Lydda Grace (an eigth above): "Lydda Grace on the water"

Lydda Grace (in low voice): "Lydda Grace and Wade in the water"
Lydda Grace (a fifth above): "Balls and wash rags in the water"
Wade (interjection): "Ba, Ba" [Short for Bath]
Lydda Grace (an eigth above): "Bubbles in the water" [indicating to me she wanted a bubble bath]

Note: Emily has told me that this maybe confusing for some people.  So I will try to get the kids to do it again and then I will try to get a video so that you can understand that all the above happened while singing.


1 comment:

Amanda Caldwell said...

not confusing at all! hilarious! i'm dropping my kids off with you guys for baths! : )