Pages

7.15.2011

Cow Appreciation Day!

As most of you know my favorite day of the year is cow appreciation day at Chickfila. This year we made it to two meals.

Here is Lydda Grace showing off her new dress that Miss Mama made her.

She is so happy she is wearing the cow nose her hands went up in the air. (Note: She did not like the nose or the ears once we got to the stores)

The Wylie Family as we entered the Chickfila in Clemson.

The Wylie's & The Arrowood's


The first meal was at the Chickfila in Clemson, SC. Emily and I met the Arrowoods for lunch. We had a great time.

No time at chickfila would be complete with out playing on the play ground. Here are Wade and Karis!


Later that night we went to the Chickfila in Anderson. Emily went and ran some errands after dinner and the kids and I stayed back and had ice cream. Enjoy the video.

1 comment:

JJ said...

I laughed out loud when you turned the camera on yourself and I saw those cow ears. Way to go Wylie!