Pages

3.16.2011

our little artist

Lydda Grace is turning into quite the little artist.

She is very meticulous... (to the point that tonight she was coloring a picture I drew for her and she got really upset and said, "erase it! erase it!" because she hadn't colored it how she wanted to.... Lydda Grace, I am telling you now and I will continue to tell you as you grow up... you can't be perfect baby! Daddy and I love you just the way you are inside or outside the lines. We hope and pray with confidence that one day you will know Jesus as your Savior and His perfect righteousness is all that you'll ever need).

I love to watch her concentration and it amazes me how long she can sit and color or draw...

In these pictures we traced her body and colored her in (she always puts polish on her nails when she draws herself... but refuses to let me paint her toenails in real life!). Then I gave her some random objects to trace.


No comments: