Pages

3.04.2011

dogs

LG and Jon and Wade were looking at the DOG book earlier and she really got into it. She is very particular about which dogs she likes and which she doesn't. She likes "fluffy" dogs. Especially poodles.
So Wade is down for a nap and she and Jon are watching the dog show DVD and she is like a running commentary!

"His name is poodle. Where is the dog with spots? Is he fluffy? I want some of the fluffy dogs. I want THAT fluffy dog! He's not smooth? Is it fluffy? What's that lady's name? There's the poodle! I saw the poodle! Where is the poodle? Those are my fluffy dogs, I saw a fluffy dog for me. I don't want that dog."

My favorite was when she saw the lhasa apso and said, "Where's its feet?!"

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Lydda Grace....Not only do I have trouble finding some of the dog's feet but I have trouble finding some of their eyes too! We watched some of the dog show when it was on tv. I agree with you. I like the fluffy ones too! Love you...Granna Wylie