Pages

9.05.2010

where, where, where baby tiger

This was an exciting weekend. We went to the First Friday parade Friday night. Lydda Grace and I prepped by looking at the "parade" page in her Fisher Price word book and watching marching bands on YouTube, she was excited and had a great time though a little overwhelmed.
Wade enjoyed relaxing in the shade while we had a picnic dinner.

Then Saturday we tailgated and after her nap Lydda Grace and I joined PopPop for halftime and the second half of the game. This was LG's first football game. She told everyone, "I go football game.... I watching football game...." She was also very concerned about the tiger mascots. She kept asking, "Where, where, where baby tiger?" talking about the tiger cub and "Where, where, where dada tiger?" talking about the regular mascot. We had a lot of fun!

1 comment:

Ashley said...

Love this! Made me miss Clemson! I know your parents loved carrying on the tiger tradition with LG! Wish we were there to cheer on the tigers with you! Maybe we can make it up one weekend this year! Wade is changing so much- he is so cute!