Pages

4.26.2010

outside today

Today I had a special 'prise for Lydda Grace. After her nap I told her we were going to go take a ride on the bus (we have fare-free campus transportation across campus... it's just not something that we ever have need of). When I told her what we were going to do her eyes just lit up and she kept saying "thank you, thank you!!" and the whole time we were walking to the bus stop she said "bus, bus!!" Clearly, she was excited :) As soon as we stepped on the bus though everything changed... she said "no, no, no" and just clung to my neck and would not let go! Instead of riding for a while we got off at the next stop... oh well! I guess the good news is that now I don't have to worry about her begging to ride the bus everytime one passes :)

So instead of bus riding she just ran around outside for a while chasing squirrels and birds and picking up sticks... lots of fun!!


This next picture is from yesterday before church. Mom got this little sailor dress for Lydda Grace a while back (and she got a baby boy blue sailor outift "just in case"!). For some reason when I was trying to take this picture Lydda Grace only wanted to walk backwards...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful pictures! I am checking every day! Love you all. Amber

Kami said...

Her hair is getting so long!! Beautiful.