Pages

4.13.2010

my new hobby

Since Lydda Grace has been born I have been sewing more and more and am enjoying it so much!

For my birthday Jon (MAJORLY) surprised me with an embroidery machine!!! I have been playing and practicing on it with odd projects here and there but recently had the chance to make a onesie for some friends who just had a baby boy. So this is one of my first real projects. I'm in the process of putting together a little A-line dress I monogrammed for Lydda Grace so I'll post pictures of that too later on.
I have also designing lots of "in case" onesies so I'm ready to make some when the baby arrives and we know if we're having a boy or girl!

3 comments:

Mary Catherine said...

ooohhhh, I'm so jealous! I know you are going to love having the ability to make so many cute things for your kiddos!! :) Can't wait to see what else you make!

Bethany said...

this is SO CUTE! i think you should go into business. :)

Amanda Caldwell said...

It turned out great! Maybe one day, the men can have a play date with the girls and we can play with your toy! Question is: will you share? : )