Pages

5.14.2009

this week

Whew... we have been busy bees this week! Lydda Grace and I have been having a nice visit while Jon is working hard away at a conference. It has been so nice to be here and not home by ourselves for the week.

Tuesday we went to visit my Aunt Kay and family in Florence. It was a quick but sweet visit.

Wednesday morning Lydda Grace and I went to see Mrs. Carrie, Reece and Mason. Reese and Mason were so sweet to Lydda Grace. Wednesday afternoon Mrs. Karen, Mrs. Pam and Lyndsay came over to visit. The girls were so cute together!




Thursday Grandpa came home from Chicago so he watched Lydda Grace in the morning while Mom and I ran some errands. Then that afternoon Mrs. Linda, Mrs. Annie and Ruth Louise came to visit. We have been so blessed to spend time with friends and family throughout this week!!

I do, of course, have more pictures... :o) for a later time!

No comments: