Pages

5.20.2009

catching up!

Whew--- getting back home and back into our routine has been busy! I was talking to some friends at church the other day (with 3 and 4 kids) about the fact that I have no idea how they do it and I only have one!! They both agreed that it's all relative, whether you have one or four they still take up all your time! I believe it!!!

Here are a few more pictures from our week in Chapin.



With Susan Marsh- it only took 3 or 4 tries to get that smile from Lydda Grace... and looking at the camera too! Amazing!

Reading with Gran on the dock.

With Mama on the dock. My mom was determined to get some pictures of me and Lydda Grace together since usually I am the one taking them and am never in them!

Watching Grandpa fish Saturday morning before we left.

No comments: