Pages

12.16.2008

Writing on a Blog

So today, I (Jonathan) read some articles about how to improve your writing for school. Several articles stated that if you practice writing then you will improve. My goal is to improve my writing, so that when I turn in papers for Grad school I will be able to articulate my points to my reader. One of the recommended suggestions was to blog. So I thought it appropriate to add to the teamwylie blog to improve my writing. I have no clue what I am going to write about but I am sure something will come to mind: Emily, Lydda Grace, Beer, Nascar, etc. Oh by the way, Emily and I have been married for 1085 days today!

I hope all enjoy my post as I intertwine them with what Emily posts. Oh by the way, today is Nicholas Wade Wylie's birthday as he is 24 years old!

No comments: