Pages

3.14.2008

good day

Today was a really good day. Not that every day isn't good, but today was especially nice. It was very peaceful and productive which I really love! Lately I have struggled with worrying about finances now that I'm working part-time and given that I won't be working once the baby comes. Jon and I really know that this is what the Lord is calling us to, but the real test is totally trusting His provision. So today I was just so overwhelmed by the many blessings in our life, from the baby to our wonderful apartment, from Jon's job all the way down to the leftover calzone from GA selection that I was given for lunch! He provides more than we could ever ask or imagine. I just need to keep remembering that. I have also, due to some super web sleuthing on Rebekah's part, learned about some amazing resources for better budgeting and saving when buying groceries. It is amazing and I can totally see how the Lord is using this to teach me to be a better steward of what we have been given! Check out the money saving mom blog for some amazing tips and tricks. So this is my new hobby and game, seeing how cheaply and healthily we can eat each week. I'm looking forward to the challenge!

No comments: