Pages

3.27.2012

fishy tails


I would LOVE to fix Lydda Grace's hair in lots of fun ways.... unfortunately she likes two things: having it pulled back half way, and in a ponytail. Anytime I start to do something different she notices and typically throws something of a fit. Sad!

A few months ago I started to do her hair in double braids and as expected whining ensued. I said, "What if I do a ballerina bun?!?!" LG said, "Nooooooooo!!!! I want a ponytail!" I said, "What about fish tails?!?!" (thinking about the fishtail like braid thing) LG said, "Ohhh, yes, fishy tails!!!!!"
I reasoned to myself that she probably wouldn't know the difference in a french braid and a fishtail so I just did french braids, she loved them and now regularly asks for "fishy tails" in her hair. Just DON'T call them braids!!!! 

No comments: