Pages

2.26.2012

matching

Lydda Grace and Evelyn love to match. If we're together on Saturday and talk about it (or if one of the girls is having a clothing meltdown on Sunday morning) we let them match each other at church. For example, today they both wore smocked Clemson dresses. It is beginning to escalate a bit because we were just getting ready for night church and LG didn't want to change clothes unless she could match Evelyn! So I called Amanda to make sure we're on the same page tonight.... this is the conversation LG and I just had while we were changing her clothes.......

LG: I love Evelyn the most, she is my beeeeessst friend!
Mama: I'm so glad, she's a sweet friend.
LG: I know she's really sweet to me. We matched in big church today.
Mama: Were you both wearing your Clemson dresses and mary janes?
LG: Yes, she had on tiny mary janes because her feet are tiny, but I love her anyway. 

2 comments:

Rebekah said...

what a mess!! that's hilarious

The Dellingers said...

So sweet!!