Pages

6.12.2011

made by LG

A new addition to the teamwylie blog... "made by Lydda Grace." I'm going to start scanning in the best of LG's artistic endeavors instead of stuffing them in a folder never to be seen again. I tried throwing some away but she saw them in the trash and got upset about it (oops!).

A few nights ago she and I were going to run some errands right after supper while Dada stayed with Wade (we do this fairly regularly and she LOVES it.... as do I!). This particular night kind of fell apart. At dinner she was very very whiny and didn't eat well (and by not well I mean not really at all) so she lost her privilege of coming shopping with me. She broke down when I left but when I came home she ran out to meet me waving some pictures in the air she had colored.

This piece of work is typical LG... lots of stickers and she traced her hand on the back.


No comments: