Pages

6.20.2011

Daddy Daughter Date Night

On Monday, June 20, Lydda Grace and I went to Chickfila for a Daddy Daughter Date night. Here are some pictures to show you about the night.


Here we are about to leave. What a beautiful little girl!!


The greatest smile in the entire world! I hope this never changes.





Chickfila had a special place for us to sit down and eat. There was a classical guitar player playing hymns while we ate.


Here we are at our table. TABLE 13!


Incase I did not know what to talk to Lydda Grace about, Chickfila provided us with conversation starters.


Lydda Grace and the Craft she made!


Lydda Grace's favorite part of dinner: LEMONADE.

So as soon as our food came out the waitress brought out a dessert menu. LG asked if she could have an ice cream cone since Wade wasn't there. (Note: most everybody knows we get a bowl of ice cream when we go to Chickfila because we can use a spoon and share with Wade.) On the dessert menu was every kind of dessert Chickfila serves including the cookies n cream milkshake (LARGE). I was not about to let LG get a $1.00 icedream cone when she could have a large milkshake. So I ordered me a milkshake and let her try mine. She would not give it back. So I ordered me a large milkshake as well to go. I was able to get the milkshake away from LG long enough to go from the inside of the car to the outside. But here is what I saw in my rear view mirror all the way home.



Here is a video of Lydda Grace explaining to Emily about our night.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What an awesome "date"! You both look so nice dressed up. Lydda Grace.....you may want to try the banana pudding milkshake at CFA too. It is my new favorite milkshake. I'm glad that you had a fun time with your daddy. I love you both........Granna Wylie