Pages

4.22.2011

he doesn't look like a baby anymore!

Wade got his first haircut yesterday! The lady that cut it was so sweet and patient with him. Wade did really well, he kept trying to turn around and see what she was doing and he looked a little surprised when she wet his hair down, but he didn't cry or fuss at all.

When Jon saw it he said, "I don't like it! I don't like it at all!!" Because the new cut definitely makes Wade look much older and his baby curls are gone :(

BEFORE

DURING
(notice he lost the apron-thing!)


AFTER

2 comments:

Ashley said...

i know!!! I was thinking about how grown up he was in the pics a few posts ago. I can't believe it! He is so cute!

Anonymous said...

Wade........you are so handsome. You do look like a "big boy" now. Your Daddy's first haircut was just like yours. When the chair was pumped up to get the chair up to the right height, your Daddy looked surprised. And when the chair was put down at the end, he laughed. He liked the chair ride! I am looking forward to seeing you in a couple of weeks. I love you...Granna Wylie