Pages

4.04.2011

baby shower

I was so excited to help host a baby shower for my friend Molly last week. It was the first "event" we've really had since we moved into our home and it was so much fun! Lydda Grace got to come to the "party" and she looked forward to it all day. About an hour before it started she pulled one of her little chairs into the den and said, "I want to watch Miss Molly open presents!"


She had to wait a little while but she enjoyed watching Molly open gifts and had sweet little comments to make.... "I like that boat... those are cute pajamas.... Do you remember that book?!?! That book is in my bedroom" (and then she ran back to her room to get her copy of the book to show to everyone)

We can't wait to meet baby Miles! He's due May 9... maybe he and Wade will share a birthday!

1 comment:

Ashley said...

cute house!! I saw your mom at creative sewing center the other day! We need to have a reunion soon. mollie is due soon, so maybe after Caroline is born?