Pages

9.17.2009

apron, coloring, lotion and a nametag

Lydda Grace loves to dig everything out of the dishtowel and apron drawer so I decided to put an apron on her... I think she looks so old standing there like that!

Lydda Grace is really picking up with the coloring!


Today I realized that she was holding the saline drop bottle (yes she has a cold now) and touching the top of it with her other hand then rubbing her arm... it's like she's pretending to put on lotion or something!


Lastly, Aunt Bekah stopped by after the Career Fair yesterday and let Lydda Grace play with her sticker nametag. It was SO funny to watch her trying to get it off her hand!

3 comments:

Kami said...

I love the lotion video. What a smart girl.

emily said...

So Jon says that it must be from all the suntan lotion we've put on her all summer! I'm thinking he's right because we slathered her with that stuff every time we went outside!

Chad and Mollie Hayes said...

How cute!! What a fun age!! I could just watch her play all day long!