Pages

4.24.2009

warm weather

Praise the Lord for beautiful weather!!

Gran came for a visit and we had a great time with her! She kept Lydda Grace Thursday morning while I ran errands and then we went out for lunch and to the park with Lydda Grace. I am so excited to have discovered this beautiful park as I know we'll enjoy it over the years.
Lydda Grace doesn't know what to think about bubbles. She didn't crack a smile!

Outside the park.

Rockin' the shades! Gran brought Lydda Grace these sunglasses! She keeps them on surprisingly well. I laugh everytime I see them on her, it's impossible not to!

After a long day (and a refusal to nap on Lydda Grace's part) she finally quiets down to read.

This picture was taken today. It's hard to see from the picture but LG was a mess! She won't eat chicken well of the spoon, but if I mush it into little balls she will pick it up and eat it. Hands, hair, face, dress... chicken everywhere.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

AMEN about the weather and I love the sunglasses. Rocky wont leave his on. I hope you all are well. Love you-
Amber