Pages

4.06.2009

8 months

It is so hard to believe that our baby girl is 8 months old. She is such a joy!



We were in Chapin this past weekend for my mom's birthday (my sisters and I threw a dinner party for her which was a lot of fun!!). We got Lydda Grace all dolled up to meet all the guests and then she went to bed and slept through the whole thing! I'll post some more pictures of that event when I get them from my parent's camera.



In the meantime....





We took these pictures Sunday morning before church at the Lindler's home (next door). They had some beautiful azealas! My mom made this dress for our friend Emily Gaddis who was the flower girl in our wedding. Evelyn, Emily's mom thought Lydda Grace might enjoy wearing it too.


The set-up.
What a pretty girl!

And she rolls.... she always flips to her tummy these days.



And here's a sneak peek of Lydda Grace's Easter dress. This is the first dress I have ever smocked. My mom put it together, but I smocked and did the hem. I finished it last night and couldn't wait to put it on Lydda Grace this morning!

1 comment:

Mary Catherine said...

Great job on the dress Emily!! My mom and I do the same thing... she puts the dress together and then I get to smock it. :) You did a fantastic job on the dress and she is just precious wearing it!