Pages

3.23.2009

Puerto Rico Part 4

Thursday we headed to Old San Juan to see the historic part of the city. It reminded me a lot of Charleston with the forts and colorful houses and pretty streets. Lydda Grace got pretty fussy after a while, we think she just got hot and tired, poor baby, but she hung in there and once we took her out of the stroller and started carrying her around she got a lot happier! I didn't get a ton of pictures with people in them in OSJ... hopefully I can get some from the rest of the family! This is Lydda Grace ready to go! My mom smocked this little dress/blouse and bloomer outfit for her. It was so cool and comfortable... and cute!




Dad was the only one who really got into "Pigeon Park"...personally... all those pigeons creeped me out!



I have to say too that Thursday night was super fun. We just hung out and played Phase 10 and talked and laughed. I love times like that with family... such a blessing!!

No comments: