Pages

3.27.2009

four things

1. Lydda Grace is getting her first tooth! It's hard to see anything yet but you can definitely feel it breaking through! We are going to miss her gummy smile but know the toothy one will be sweet too :o)

2. Lydda Grace is talking! Okay... not really. But she has got the "da" sound down pat so she'll often sit and just say, "da da da dada dadadada daaaa." It sounds like she is saying DaDa which is really cute! Jon always talks back to her like she's really trying to ask him something, lots of fun!

3. We've got a squealer on our hands. She'll start for no reason at all... it's a happy squeal... but it's sharp and loud!

4. I just finished making my first outfit for Lydda Grace! It's a little popover (the little dress/shirt crosses in the back and buttons in the front) with bloomers. She's wearing it today even though it's supposed to be a summer outfit. I couldn't wait :o)


2 comments:

Reece said...

Way to go, EM! I love the outfit. It looks like her hair is growing too. They grow up way too fast! Happy Belated Birthday too! Sorry I missed it.

Anonymous said...

i love the dress! it's adorable and so unique just like Lydda Grace! I can't wait to see her tooth. i was trying to get her to smile for me on wed so I could see if anything was in there but she was more concerned about staring at Zoey. :) See you soon!

amy