Pages

2.09.2009

visit to Chapin

Jon had a conference this weekend with a student group he advises so Lydda Grace and I left Thursday morning to visit with my family in Chapin for a long weekend. We had so much fun!

Thursday afternoon we visited with Claire, Beth and Mrs. Dixie (sorry no pictures!). It is so cute to watch the girls look at each other. I just really wonder what goes on in their heads!

Friday we went and had Lydda Grace's picture taken. I'll have to see about scanning that in later to post... she wasn't super smiley... but we got some really sweet pictures.

By Friday afternoon Lydda Grace was developing a cough.... poor baby! It created havoc with her sleeping so I was super thankful to have Mom and Dad's help over the weekend! She's still sick, but no fever so we're waiting it out at this point.

Saturday we just hung around the house which was very restful. Mom is teaching me to smock so I got some good lessons and practice in!

Below are some pictures from the weekend!
With Gran Sunday morning. LG looks so happy here... but it had been a rough night!

Hanging out in the kitchen.

Gran gave Lydda Grace this colander to play with. She had a lot of fun with it until Aunt Bekah and I decided to put it on her head. I love the expression!


This is the bridge/pier at the end of the road my parents live on. We took a walk out there with LG in the Moby wrap. I think the hat makes her look like an Ewok.

Mama and her baby girl!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You guys are just too cute. I am sorry she is starting to cough again- hopefully it will get better now that you are home and in the "normal" environment. Love you- Amber