Pages

2.26.2009

sick

We just can't seem to be at 100% these days! Lydda Grace and I have been battling colds and coughs and almost a month. We'll seem to be fine and then a few days later something else will crop up.

Yesterday I had a chest xray done because I'm dealing with some breathing/cough issues that won't clear up. No word on the results yet.

Today I took Lydda Grace to the doctor and found out she has her first ear infection. I guess I shouldn't say first... hopefully it will be her last, but I'm a realist. Hopefully she'll be on the mend soon.

That's what's going on in our neck of the woods.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am so sorry to hear that you are not feeling better and she has an ear infection. She should start to perk up after the first couple of days on the meds. Take care of yourself and my girl. Love to you all!
Amber