Pages

10.03.2008

photo shoot

My mom recently got some ladies at church together to make a ton of "pillowcase" dresses to send to an orphanage in Haiti. The dresses are so sweet and they even put little tags in them saying that they were made especially for that child with love. Most of these kids have never had anything new or just for them in their lives.

I borrowed one of the dresses to see size-wise how it fit Lydda Grace (it was a little small...). I'm thinking of using this pattern for her Halloween costume.

Anyway, once she was dressed we had to take some pictures and I loved how they turned out! So I just posted them all :o)
Not too sure about this.....

Oooo! This is fun!


I think I like this dress!

And back to the "serious" face...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That smile is so infectious! Granna and Papa can't wait to see you this weekend. Lydda Grace is so beautiful and with a smile like that, the boys will be noticing her way too soon!