Pages

10.14.2008

first trip away from home

Lydda Grace and I drove down on Thursday to visit my parents in Chapin. Bethany and Mark rode with us, a huge help, and then Jon joined us on Friday afternoon for the weekend. We had a wonderful time and Lydda Grace did GREAT, sleeping well and just being her usual happy self!

Sunday afternoon we went to a baby shower for my college roommate Ashley and her baby Ava (due in Jan.). It was Lydda Grace's first party :o) lots of fun!

Sleeping in Gran's arms
I love this picture! This is one of my Dad's all-time favorite books that he read to us when we were little. Lydda Grace really was paying attention!





1 comment:

Reece said...

We looove that book. Reece especially loves the "nnnooorrrring" Granny. Lydda Grace is so big and so beautiful. It was great seeing you guys and thanks again for helping with the shower. I could not have done it without you.