Pages

9.05.2008

playing dress up

This first picture is an outfit that my mom bought when I was just a few months pregnant..."just in case" it was a girl she couldn't pass it up. The pants are still kind of falling off on Lydda Grace, but I put it on her this morning :o)

Then, b/c the pants were coming off her I decided to try on this little jean jumper that I got at a consignment sale the other night ($2!!). It looks so tiny on the hanger but it is still big on her. So we took a few picture and then took it off. I couldn't decide which of these I liked best, so I posted them all!


In other news... Jon and I went on our first date since Lydda Grace was born last night! We went to see Rockapella in concert on-campus. They were really good and we had a great time. Lydda Grace did amazingly well for Aunt Bethy!! We were all very relieved, she has been super fussy the past several nights but she was so happy last night and we came home to a smiling and cooing girl. I guess Auny Bethy has the magic touch! Thanks for watching Lydda Grace so we could get out! We love you Bethany!

1 comment:

erik and kari said...

DO IT, ROCKAPELLA!

Scott Leonard's (the lead guy) dad was my school superindendent growing up. Rockapella is totally an Indiana thing ;)