Pages

9.23.2008

guess who slept all night...

We ALL did! So I heard Lydda Grace kind of fussing and squirming this morning and looked at my watch... 5:56am... hmm... that was odd, it was still another hour until she needed to be fed, I had just fed her at 4:00am like usual.

Then I paused... had I fed her at 4:00am? I looked at the alarm clock and realized it hadn't been reset for 7:00am... which could only mean one thing, I hadn't woken up at 4 to reset it. Which could only mean that I slept through the 4am alarm, which meant I hadn't fed her since 10pm, which meant that she had slept through the night!

So I fed her at 6:00am and she is now sleeping again... time to run around like a mad woman and see how much I can get done while she sleeps!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

YAY!!! GO LYDDA GRACE :) Congrats on the full night of sleep. Thinking of you all often. Love you.

Mary Catherine said...

YAY!! I makes a world of difference, doesn't it? :)