Pages

6.02.2008

i heart my clemson girls!















This past weekend we had our girls weekend in Greenville at Christy's. It was wonderful! I am so blessed to have such amazing friends. We had a great weekend talking, playing with the two new additions since last year, going to the park, and just having wonderful fellowship together.

Christy and Meredith each have absolutely precious litte girls. They are some of the smilingest babies I have ever seen! I hope our baby is as happy as Haley and Regan are! It was kind of strange to all be together with two little ones and me having one on the way.... am I getting old?

They all surprised me and had a shower for me with the five of us. They went all out with food, decorations, games... it was so much fun and I was so surprised. I just hope my child doesn't have a beard when they're born and that my arms don't fall off during labor :o) Here are some more pictures from the weekend. (I have no idea why the first pictures is showing up small.... I have them set to the same size!)



No comments: