Pages

6.08.2008

Asheboro Zoo

So today is my day to learn how to post on the blog so when B-dub shows up I will be able to blog to keep family and friends up to date with baby. I figure it being 7 weeks away I should learn how to do this. Emily is actually sitting beside me and does not even know I am blogging.

So today I will tell you about last weekend. While Emily was at girls weekend, I went home to see my family. We went to the Asheboro Zoo. It was a great time. My brothers girlfriend, Mandy, and her family came with our family. It was a great time giving Nick a send off before he heads to California.

Here are some pictures of my two favorite plants that I saw.

This is a pretty red flower that I saw that I wanted to take. However, I did not have a camera so Nick sent me this picture.

This is a Cacoco tree. It produces chocolate.

Hope yall enjoy the pictures. Grace and peace,

Wylie

2 comments:

Rebekah said...

yay Jon! good job on the post. :) i can't wait til i'm reading your posts about LBW.

Rebecca said...

Emily- We are coming up to Clemson the weekend of June 28th. Reeves is conducting a wedding up there. I would love to catch up if you think you will be around
Rebecca (Adams) Cannon
cannonsc3@gmail.com