Pages

5.10.2012

dear Wade

Hey Wadester!

Today you are two, and we are somewhat in disbelief that this day is here, truly a toddler now.  Sweet boy you melt my heart everyday, your sweet smile, your love for cuddles and the way you talk-- I just try to soak it all in savoring all the little bits of your life at this age.

Here are some things that I love about you right now:

- you go and get a book to read and then walk to me on the sofa, turn around and wait to be hoisted in my lap

- "watsh me mama! watsh me!" you say just so you know I'm watching you do something exciting... like hitting a bat on the floor or throwing a ball

- some days when you wake up from your nap or early in the morning you are still cuddly and love to be held and snuggle

- you love to talk.... a lot... I think you've realized that's a necessity to keep up with your big sister

- what a little helper you are- you do such a great job when I ask you to help with something

- you would live outside if we let you, any chance you get you are outside... with a ball


- jumping is probably your favorite thing ever, off of things, over things, just jumping to jump, you love it. I am a bit unnerved sometimes at the heights you try to jump off but you always amaze me that you really can do it! just another reminder how quickly you're growing.

We have some big changes coming up for our family buddy, your next year is bound to hold lots of new experiences and many ups and downs.  We are so thankful the Lord wanted you to be a part of our family, I am so blessed to be your mama!

I love you dearly!

Mama