Pages

1.08.2012

baby Miles

Molly and Carson have been our sweet friends since 2008 when we moved back to Clemson and Molly was an RA in one of Jon's buildings. Molly came to our apartment to meet me (I was pregnant with LG) and we've been friends ever since! After graduating they stayed in the area and have a sweet little one of their own. We've had a semi regular date night once a week for the moms and kids to hang out while the daddies work late on school stuff. 

This past week before Molly and Miles came over I was talking with LG and something came up that made me ask, "Lydda Grace, why don't you play with your baby dolls, you can pretend to feed and change them, that would be fun!!" To which she replied, "But Mom, they're not reeeeaaaalllll!"  :) 
I guess there's no substitute when you have a real baby to play with! She loves to "babysit" Miles when he comes to visit. 

We love you Snipes Family!!!

1 comment:

Molly said...

Aww! We love you too! This post made me tear up!