Pages

10.28.2011

my husband.... the cow

For a Staff Senate fundraiser Jon was asked (they figured he was the only one who would do it) to dress up as the Chick-fil-a cow.  Since Jon's middle name is "Chick-fil-a" he was beyond excited. (He came home when he found out and said, "GUESS WHAT I GET TO BE?!?!?!?!".... just like that)

So here's our family with Jon as the CFA cow.... but where is Lydda Grace? She is in the playground, in the highest farthest corner saying over and over, "I don't want to see the cow!".... She FINALLY came down when Jon got out of the costume and personally came and got her. 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jon.......I know this was a dream come true for you. And I must say that I am not the least bit surprised that you were asked to do this and am not surprised that you did it! I'm so sorry that Lydda Grace is even afraid of the cow when it is you. When I first saw the picture, I thought that this may be a way to get her over the fear. You make a cute cow. Next......Emily needs to join you as Mrs. Cow! Love ya lots....Mom

JJ said...

My kids would be super excited if their daddy got to be the Cick-fil-a cow. This is so fitting for Wylie. I'm pretty sure that Hope would have been crying the whole time.