Pages

2.19.2011

Wade at 9 months

Wade had his 9 month check-up on Monday the 14th, (thankfully no shots on Valentines!) :)
He weighed in at 21 lbs. 3 oz. and is 29 inches long. (almost exactly the same as LG's stats at this age)
Wade is into EVERYTHING these days! Lydda Grace is often saying "help Mama!" to alert me to something he has gotten into. (I had to teach her to say something to me because one time she tried to "save" him from the oven and pushed him over really hard on the kitchen floor)

We are still struggling to get him to eat finger foods, he much prefers to be spoon-fed and sometimes will just refuse to eat unless it is pureed baby food. We're working to get past this fast! He does really like frozen peas and sometimes bananas and eggs. His favorite food is the homemade pizza we make most Friday nights.

Wade also LOVES his Mama! He crawls after me almost all day and wants to be held A LOT. If I'm in the room and someone else (i.e. Dada) is holding him or playing with him he will often cry.... or wail.... or scream. I love being loved but am hoping he moves out of this soon!

He loves to play with Lydda Grace and she usually loves to play with him and hugs him and kisses him more than he wants her to. It is such a joy to watch them just laugh back and forth at each other.

Wade, we love you so much baby boy! You bring a smile to our faces everyday and often make us laugh out loud!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wade....you are so adorable and that smile of yours just melts me! This first 9 months has passed so quickly and you are growing up way too fast. I enjoy seeing all of the fun things that you are doing. I love you lots. Granna Wylie