Pages

2.18.2010

procrastinating

That's what I'm doing right now... I'm blogging instead of dealing with this....

I just went through all my clothes trying to sort what I will hopefully be able to wear soon after the baby is born and what can be stashed for next winter, etc. In the meantime Lydda Grace discovered the bag of toys that are currently rotated "out of play," played in the clothes, found my old journals and starting pulling papers out of them...

Even though she's good at making messes Lydda Grace is also learning to help, which she LOVES to do. "Hep, hep, hep" I hear it all the time! So sweet! The other day I asked her to put Dada's t-shirt in Mama and Dada's room. I thought she'd throw it in the floor. She put it in the right drawer AND closed it (sort of). YAY!
So now she's napping and I'm off to clean the bedroom.... or to write another blog post first.....

No comments: