Pages

11.23.2008

figuring it out

Lydda Grace has really started to take greater interest in her hands. She's been putting them in her mouth a lot, but lately she's just started kind of playing with her fingers, like in the picture below. She seems so intrigued by them!

I think we often take for granted that we are blessed with things like hands. We can pick things up, and touch, and hold hands and wiggle our fingers... I love the wonder and amazement that I see in Lydda Grace as she is figuring things like this out!


These pictures were taken before church this morning. She's wearing her Christmas dress that my mom smocked for her. It has little lambs on it. She's also got on the shoes my parents brought her back from their recent mission trip to England. They're too big but we're getting as much wear as we can out of them!

No comments: