Pages

7.01.2008

update on b-dub

No flips yet. We had a doctor's appointment today and had an ultrasound. Jon is really good at telling what we're looking at. The ultrasound tech said, "there's the face" and Jon said, "yeah, I see that and there's it's hand" and I said, "I can't tell at all what that is!!!" It took a while but I finally figured it out :o)

The baby weighs 6 lb. 12 oz. right now which is apparently right on track for this point. We're in the process of scheduling a c-section and of course if the baby flips then we'll nix that and just hold out until he/she comes.

2 comments:

Mary Catherine said...

Just want you to know I'm thinking about you and praying for you and that all goes well with the delivery. I keep checking your blog for updates... you are getting close! :)

The Dellingers said...

HAPPPPPPPPY BIRTHDAYYYYY WYLIE!!! WE love you very much!!!