Pages

4.28.2008

27 weeks and counting

Today we had our 27 week appointment and so far so good. I didn't gain quite as much weight this time which was good. The doctor and nurses were super nice which was such a blessing b/c I had been worried lately about the baby not seeming to move as much. It helps a lot to hear encouraging words from them when I go. The only downside was that I failed my sugar test :o( I'll go next week to take the 3-hour sugar test to see if I have gestational diabetes. No worries, I'm just glad BW is doing well!! I'll try to post a picture soon.... but with Bek and Javier's wedding coming up, closing in the residence halls, and all sorts of other busyness, I'm not promising it immediately :o)
Have a blessed evening.

1 comment:

Mary Catherine said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.