Pages

2.28.2007

been a while

So it's really been quite some time since I last posted. We have been BUSY this month! Jon has had VACURH, RA selection, GA selection, SEAHO in KY and that's not even mentioning his regular workload. We also had a chance to go to Y-ville for the day to catch up with the Jon's family. I have been busy trying to get ready for Course Request by meeting with a lot of my students. While Jon was in KY mom came up to visit for a few days which was wonderful since I hadn't seen her since Christmas. We shopped and crocheted and just had a great time hanging out together. I am so blessed to have a mom that is such a wonderful friend!

Crochet has been my big thing as of late and I'll try and post some pictures soon of things I've been working on (though some of them are birthday gifts that I'll have to wait until after birthdays to post!). I love crocheting and think I am finally improving! Sunday afternoon I think I went for about 4 hours straight while Jon watched the race, a very much-needed relaxing afternoon. I've been trying to figure out if I could crochet full-time... but i think my hands might fall off, so I'll just stick to it as a hobby for now. If you want to comission me for anything though, let me know!!

Spring Break is coming up next week here at VT which means... no fire alarms, no door opening and closing all the time, no bass coming from above when we're trying to sleep, no traffic, no parking issues, *sigh* this will be a nice break. We will still be working but Spring Break is always a good time to catch up on all that "office stuff" that so easily get's put off when classes are in session.
Guess that's as good an update as any for now.

No comments: